RING SIZE GUIDE
Please note: make sure to check your ring size before making your purchase, if you are unsure on your ring size, please read the instructions below on how to find out. Also all of our rings are in US sizes.
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR RING SIZE
1. Use a piece of string, piece of paper or dental floss.
2. Wrap the string around your finger making sure the string is below the joint of your finger and closer to your knuckle (make sure the string is tight around your finger for an accurate measurement.
3. Mark the spot where the string meets.
4. Measure the distance with your ruler in mm.
5. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to find your ring size.
Please note: measure the finger on the hand in which you would like to wear the specific ring on, as different fingers on the same and opposite hand may have a different measurement. Allow enough room to accommodate your knuckle.